Every Dog Should Have Rights…
1. The Right to adequate shelter.
2. The Right to regular feedings and a healthy, well-balanced diet.
3. The Right to adequate bio breaks.
4. The Right to exercise – a daily walk or enough room to safely run free.
5. The Right to be part of a family.
6. The Right to proper supervision and protection, indoors and outdoors, on and off leash.
7. The right to basic training, indoors and outdoors – in order to cultivate manners appropriate to society.
8. The Right to healthy bonding with a caregiver, and other members of the caregiver’s social group.
9. The right to healthy bonding with other dogs.
10. The right to medical care.